Saturday, April 17, 2010

Cosmetology School

It has been almost 20 years now since I graduated from high school. As always friends part their separate ways to pursue their own dreams in life. At that time my very best friend was Gretchin and her dream was to become a cosmetologist. She did pursue her dream and has been working in this profession for the past 18 years. I wonder if she had a school like regency, which was established in 2002, if she would have choosen to get her education here. Regency, which started as 2 schools in Minnesota, has grown to over 30 schools in nine states, is the fastest growing cosmetology school in the United States. I wonder is she would have Cosmetology school in South Carolina where her career could have taken her.

I was paid for this post. My honest opinion was given and not swayed in any way.

No comments: