Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Turkey

This year for our family Thanksgiving my sister and I are in charge. How scary is that. I am not quite sure how things are going to turn out. I have been put in charge of the turkey and stuffing. As I have never made homemade stuffing before I will be using a few boxes of Stove Top Stuffing. I think that should suffice and make most people happy. The trick this year will be in making the turkey. I have made only one other turkey in my lifetime, and I am not exactly sure on how to prepare it. My mom says to just throw it in a brown paper bag with some flour and it will turn out fine. I have doubts, I think I will look through some cookbooks and see if anyone can give me some better suggestions. I am sure everything will turn out fine and everyone will be happy with their dinner.

No comments: