Saturday, December 11, 2010

Athletic Shoes

Recently I have tried to start a healthier lifestyle. I have done this by trying to change my eating habits and also by making sure I get in some type of exercise everyday. This past summer I did a lot of walking and running outside. The scenic view was great as we live very close to a golf course, which is very pretty. It gives me some interesting people to look at as I walk or run by.

Because I live in Iowa, I cannot exercise outside as our winters can be very harsh. Using the elliptical at the local YMCA has been my choice of exercise recently. Unfortunately this past fall I injuried my new so running does not come as easily for me. The elliptical seems to be very gentle on my knees and still lets me have an excercise program. I have also learned that good athletic shoes are a must not matter what type of excercise I am doing

No comments: