Friday, September 2, 2011

DVD encore of Memphis

Guest post written by Sandy Wolfe

There's nothing quite like seeing a Broadway show, or at least that's my opinion. I really love seeing them each and every time I go. That's only about four Broadway shows now but I never seem to grow tired of them. There's a really great reason why they're so popular. I went and saw Memphis last time we went to New York and I heard they filmed a live performance and released it as a DVD, so I wanted to track it down and watch it again.

While I was looking online to try and find it, I saw a site where you can compare hearing aids. I've thought about getting some for a while now, so that helped me figure out which ones I actually need.

I found a really great Memphis show review, which I completely agreed with, and then I finally found a place where I could rent the DVD. It was so great to watch it again. It was almost like we were there watching it again. It was the next best thing to actually sitting in the audience.

No comments: