Monday, March 5, 2012

Moving Here

Thanks for the article from Isaiah Gaines

Living here was one of the scariest things I ever did I have to say the move was a good one because I got this job. The whole reason I came to Philadelphia in the first place was to take over this social media position and I think I have really done a lot and proved myself in just a short time. I convinced my boss to get us Philadelphia T1 for the office because the Internet here was painfully slow and I've done a lot to really get our clients engaged with the store on the social media level. At first my boss was really resistant to sending out online coupons but after he saw the response he got via twitter I think he changed his mind. Tell her up and I have to say that my efforts are definitely contributing to the windfall and I think I have a bright future here at this company. The big news is that I love living in Philadelphia and I will stay here no matter what job I have!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this post !! totally kewl!!! Well done! I’m coming back to this one.. http://www.fullchat.org