Friday, April 6, 2012

Leaving My Roomate

Thanks for the guest post by Jo Levy

Work is going well, and I was just promoted to a management position. I enjoy my job and feel so lucky that I am excelling. I am excited that I finally have enough money to get my own place, even though I feel bad that I am leaving my roommate. We are close friends and had a few good years living together. I’m sure one day I will look back at these days and miss having people around all the time, but right now I am ready for my own space. I started looking at apartments last week, and I am pleasantly surprised about what I can afford. There are some great apartments out there. I found one place that has all utilities included, and it’s a great deal. They have clear wireless for the whole building, and a great cable package. I hope to be out of here and in my own place in a few months. I figure it might be easier to go to a place that has everything set up for me so that I don’t have to do all that stuff myself.