Thursday, July 19, 2007

Shopping With Grandma

My daughter Becca spent the day with her grandma Kat. It sounds like they had quite the time. You have to realize that my mom is not the most patient person around, so to hear her talk about their time spent together shopping was very funny to me. They were on the hunt for an outfit for my daughter to wear to an up coming family wedding. Becca, who is 7 years old, finally picked out an outfit she thought fitting, but according to her the outfit was not quite right until they found the perfect shoes to go with the new skirt and top she had found. So it was off to the next store. Grandma Kat said she had to try on every shoe in her size, which took about one hour, when she finally came accross the pair she loved. She looked up at Grandma Kat and said "don't you think these complete my outfit?" How could grandma refuse anything with a comment like that. I just have to keep reminding mom that she is just like her other, dauthter Aunt Trisha, a little mini-me as we call her.

No comments: