Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Facebook

Yesterday I finally created a facebook account. I haven't taken the time to really check it out or to visit any "friends" who are also on facebook. I am told this is a great place to keep in touch with family and friends, guess we will have to see about that. It should be quite fun to post pictures and videos of the kids for everyone to see. I will also enjoy seeing pictures posted by my friends and family, however it scares me just a little because of all the bad things on the news about facebook. I will have to see how things go with this, I am thinking everything will be just fine.

1 comment:

Taurus said...

I love Facebook!!! When I first joined I wasn't very excited about it but lately I've been finding friends and family who I haven't seen in years, decades really!