Monday, October 6, 2008

Grilled Chicken

Tonight for supper we had chicken that was made on our charcoal grill, which I think adds the best flavor. John grilled it to perfection. The outside of the chicken had just the right amount of crispiness and seasoning, while the inside was moist and very juicy. I have found when it comes to grilling chicken the best type to grill is skinless chicken breast still on the bone. Having the bone still on the breast helps to add flavor and I believe it helps to keep it moist. It is very rare that my chicken doesn't turn out when we prepare it this way. Tonight the only thing that was missing was the barbecue sauce. Oh well, I guess it's good to change it up a bit and not always prepare it the same way. My kids opted to have a grilled cheese sandwich instead, they really don't know what they missed, too bad for them.

No comments: