Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sometimes I Wonder. . .

what Alli is thinking when she give me her goofy little smile or when she looks at me with a scowl and rolls her eyes at me. Alli is my 11 year old daughter, who is Autistic. She is non-verbal and can sometimes get frustrated when we don't figure out what she wants fast enough. At times when I watch Alli and she is watching all of us, I wonder what it is she is thinking? Is she glad she got us for her family or does she think we are all just a bunch of goof balls. Does she know exactly what she wants to say, but just can't connect the wires to get the message out? I know how much she loves us by all the hugs and kisses we receive and I'm sure she knows how much we love her. I just sometimes wonder where her mind is and what she is thinking.

No comments: