Friday, March 18, 2011

NBA

It's always a lot of fun to watch the NBA games on TV. Someday I hope to get to a NBA game. I live only a few hours from Minneapolis/St. Paul area, so going to see the Minnesota Timberwolves is actually something that could happen. With all that has happen in recent months with players leaving teams to join another team I have become more familiar with teams such as the Miami Heat and http://www.ticketamerica.com/orlando_magic_tickets.html.

I am a product of growing up in the 80's and back in my day the Chicago Bulls with Michael Jordan was the team to watch, unfortunately I have not watched them lately and don't know if they are still the "A" List team. Another team to watch back in my day were the Utah Jazz, according to my husband, who is a huge basketball fan. I really should take the time to watch both teams and see how they are today.

No comments: