Monday, March 14, 2011

Puriteam Water

Living in rural Iowa means that your drinking and cooking water comes straight from the well. Some people really like to drink old fashioned well water, however, I am not one of those people. I have been seriously looking for a countertop water filter, something that would make my drinking water taste better. We have a water softener for our home which helps remove rust from the water we use. I wonder if a Puriteam house water filter could be the answer to less rusty water? I would also consider a tap water filter or a drinking water filter, something that would make the water taste a lot better then what it does.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Tracie,

Thanks for your post on PuriTeam. I am the owner. If you already have a softener and are still getting rust in your water, then your levels are fairly high and I would recommend a second system. We have several iron/rust filters. And the countertop unit may help somewhat with the issue, at least with the taste issues associated with it! Thanks again for your post. - Maria