Thursday, April 5, 2007

Brittany Spaniel Puppies

Brittany Spaniel dogs are, in my opinion, one of the best family dogs a person can have. Not only are they great for my husband and son to take out hunting, they are wonderful companions. My middle child Alli, who is autistic, just loves all of our Brittany's. We have two outside dogs named Buck and Tuffy. Then there is our house dog named Scout. My daughter can due just about anything to her from pulling on her ears to slobbery kisses and she tolerates it all. When I say slobbery kisses I'm talking from Alli not the dog. Recently one of our dogs just had a litter of 12 puppies! My children were in heaven with all those puppies. We have passed most of them on to good loving homes but we still have two left. My children think this is wonderful because they now think we will have five dogs, one for everyone. Gotta say I do love Brittany Spaniels but I really don't know if I am ready to take care of that many. Hopefully my children won't be too unhappy when the last two puppies find their forever family.

No comments: