Sunday, June 24, 2007

Murder in Ohio

I have been watching the news about Jessie Davis from Ohio. I just couldn't believe that another pregnant woman had disappeared and was probably dead. I also couldn't believe that her 2 year old son was a witness to the crime and was left home alone for about 1 1/2 days. Not only did he have the trauma of seeing his mother murdered, but also to be left home alone with no one there to take care of him. I was glad to hear yesterday that she was found and that someone, the father of her children, was charged with 2 counts of murder. Why not just end the relationship instead of taking the life of your unborn child and her mother. He also has changed the life of his son, who will have to live with this the rest of his life. He will no longer have his mother, sister, or father. How sad. I just don't understand what makes people behave like this. Was there really no other choice but the one that was made? I really hope justice is served in this case and people learn from Bobby Cutts Jr.'s tragic mistake.

No comments: