Sunday, June 3, 2007

Paris and Lindsay

Who do these girls think they are? Just because they are famous and have some money do they really think they are above the law? I hope when Paris reports to jail and does her required stay she learns a little something about what life is really about. As for Lindsay I hope she stays in treatment and gets the help she needs. I hate to see these two being looked up to by girls half their age. I hate to think that young girls think this is the way to live their lives. I wish they would realize this and start doing something productive with their lives and be good role models not party animals. I hate to think how many lives may have been put in danger because of their drinking and driving. They obviously don't care much about those around them if they are willing to get in a car and drive time after time. I hope for every ones sake more people then Paris and Lindsay will learn from this.

No comments: