Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Chelation

My daughter Alli, who is 10 years old, was diagnosed with Autism when she was 3 1/2 years old. Since then we have been in a up hill battle to do whatever it is that we think will help her to achieve a "normal" life. Years ago we did different kinds of chelation in hopes that we could rid some of the harmful toxins from her system. My husband and I know that she is vaccine injured. One draw back to all the treatments we have tried is the expense. Tonight while visiting my chiropractor he brought up the issue of chelating again. He gave me a website to visit that talked about heavy metal detox and a magnetic clay bath. Both of these are suppose to help with removing mercury and many other toxins from her system. I am looking forward to visiting with him next week to discuss this further. I am hoping that this will be another big step in her recovery.

No comments: