Thursday, December 11, 2008

Blackhawk CQC Holsters

I have to honestly say when it comes to any type of gun I am very unfamiliar, even though there are plenty of them around my home. When it comes to handguns, I typically think of the people that have chosen to protect us from the "bad guys", so when I heard about the Blackhawk CQC Holsters I found it really neat. Recently I came across a website that explained how this particular holster worked and I found it very interesting. The design is different from traditional thumb break holsters, which causes slower draws and makes for harder re-holstering. The Blackhawk CQC Holster allows for you to draw your weapon using a normal drawing motion, allowing your trigger finger to be beside the holster body. This is done by their patented SERPA Lock. If this sounds as interesting to you as it did to me, then visit LA Police Gear to get more information.

No comments: