Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Weather Outside . . .

is frightful, to quote the famous song. It is so very cold outside and Winter has only just begun. It seems that our furnace has run nonstop for the past couple days. If I heard the weatherman right last night I believe our temperatures will be below zero today, that is when you add in the wind chill. I hate to wish time to go by so fast, however I do have to say I am already awaiting Spring.

It did snow some last night, which means Becca just had to go outside this morning. It didn't seem to matter that I told her it was to cold to go out, she still insisted. I think it took her longer to put on her snow pants, boots, coat, mittens, and hat, versus the amount of time she actually stayed outside for. I guess I remember doing the same thing as a kid also. All the excitement to go play in the snow, only to find out it is way to cold.

No comments: