Monday, October 1, 2007

Vaccines

I am 23 weeks pregnant, my husband and I have made the choice not to vaccinate our precious little baby. We have a 10 year old daughter, whose name is Alli, whom we feel is Autistic due to vaccine injury. We have not given her or our other two children their boosters because we feel they are not safe. This is such a controversial subject. I don't understand why the medical community and people who are not as knowledgeable on the subject have to be so against people who make the decision not to vaccinate. Why can't they just look at both sides and understand where people like my family are coming from. I know they may feel vaccines are safe for their children, but if they were to be put in my situation, maybe they would feel different about what they are injecting into their children. If people were more aware of what ingredients are in vaccines, than maybe they would think twice, just as we have.

No comments: