Monday, July 28, 2008

Great Grandparents



Having grandparents and the bond they share with their grandchildren I am told doesn't compare to anything else. I wonder if this is even more so when we become great grandparents. As a child I was lucky enough to have my all of my grandparents and most of my great grandparents. My children have also been blessed with all of their grandparents and most of their great grandparents. Unfortunately on May 4, 2008 we lost Great Grandpa Dell. He is missed greatly by his whole family. This is one of the last pictures of Grandpa Dell and Grandma Wanda with their great grandchildren Cole, Alli, Becca, Dru, Hudson, and Gracie. Unfortunately Logan was born about 1 1/2 months after grandpa left us so he is not in this picture. I am so glad we were able to get this picture. It is a very special memory for all of us.

No comments: