Saturday, January 17, 2009

Autobody Repair

Today Becca, Cole, and I decided we would head out and do some shopping, as we didn't know when we would have another chance to go. Before we left this morning I noticed that the winds were a little gusty, but it wasn't snowing, so I thought we would be just fine. Boy was I mistaken, the weather was awful and we should have just stayed home. Not only were there white out conditions, there were also way to many drifts. We saw quite a few cars in the ditches and a few fender benders. I am very grateful that I was not one of these unfortunate cars. I wonder if they have an autobody repair shop where they can take their cars? I have found a website where people can go to find the right autobody repair shop for them. They have over 10 years of experience, minimum of 95% approval rating, Dun & Bradstreet verified, Written Lifetime Warranty, and they also participate in an annual audit. I have only need to have auto repair done a couple of times, but I know if I would ever need to have anything repaired on my vehicle, I will definitely be checking out collisionrepairexperts.com, to find the closest shop to me.

No comments: