Saturday, January 10, 2009

Personalized Wedding Supplies

When I got married more than 15 years ago, at the age of 20, things were very different when it came to planning my wedding. Once the ring was purchased, the dress and tux's were bought, the flowers and food were decided upon it was time to tie the knot. It was as simple as that however, that is not the case in today's bridal world. Meritdith is getting married in July and listening to her talk about all the things that she will need to get done over the next few months make me glad my daughters won't be getting married for a long time. I have come across a website though that I think Meridith would be happy to know about. They specialize in unique personalized wedding favors. The Knot Wedding Shop has top-quality supplies and novelty items such as cameras, wedding toppers, and personalized attendant gifts to add whatever personal touch she is trying to achieve for her special day.

No comments: