Friday, August 24, 2007

Cell Phones

For about the last month my husband and I have been debating weather or not our 12 year old son needs a cell phone. We came to the conclusion that it would be a good idea so that he could call us after football, basketball, and baseball practices. Also we thought it would be a good way to keep really close tabs on him. It really does make me nervous thou. I have heard to many horror stories about kids running up minutes and causing large phone bills. I sure hope Cole heard our warnings because I do not want to be stuck with a large cell phone bill. I also couldn't believe the prices to buy a new phone. The phones in the store were so expensive compared to the exact same phones I could order direct from the company for $.99. To buy the same phone at the store it would have cost around $100.00. It sure does pay off to do some investigating before purchasing a new cell phone.

No comments: