Monday, August 27, 2007

Sensitive Skin

I am someone who has to worry about the products I use on my face. It seems that I have very sensitive skin. I try to use different products to help with my breakouts, but sometimes it only seems to make it worse. I am very interested in using a Face Wash product that is all natural and recommended by dermatologists. This product has mostly been used in Japan, however it is starting to become very popular in the United States also. Arouge Face Wash requires no rubbing which causes less irritation as it gently removes impurities from your skin, this sounds like just what my skin needs. Most facial cleansers are made with alcohol, fragrances, coloring, and astringents. The previous mentioned ingredients all add up to dry skin
which can cause damage in the long run. Using products made by Arouge only sounds like a win win situation to help make your face look young and healthy by using only all natural ingredients. "this is a paid post"

No comments: