Thursday, August 23, 2007

Jen's Been Evicted

As much as I have wanted to see Jen get evicted from the Big Brother house since the season has started I really didn't want to see her go this week. It's not that I wanted to see Jameka go either but I would love to see a couple other house guests go before Jen left. Evil Dick is really starting to tick me off. I know his idea is to just get under every one's sick but he just doesn't need to be as mean when he is doing this. So yes. I would like to see E.D. go. Also I would have loved to see Amber go this week also. She really needs to grow up and stop crying. I bet her daughter cries less than she does. Come one Amber if you are going to stay in the Big Brother House grow up cuz I am tired of watching all your tears. I guess strategies would be to leave E.D. in the house because I really don't think anyone wants to see him win the money. But then again, maybe Daniele and E.D. have a deal to share the dough so to take him to the final to would probably be the best move of all.

No comments: