Monday, August 20, 2007

Fantasy Football

My husband and I have been married for almost 14 years now. In the first few years he was in a fantasy football league with friends from our area. They would compete to see who had more knowledge of the game and for the little bit of money that was to be won at the end of the season. Wow, have things changed since then. It is now a lot more exciting for those die hards. I really need to let my husband know how things have changed since he played and tell him to visit the American Fantasy Football League. The prizes you can win, the teams you can make. This is really the big time. I really think anyone who is a football fan like my husband would really like to set up their teams this way vs. the old fashion way of my husbands time. "this is a paid post"

No comments: