Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hamburger Gravy

My 12 year olds favorite meal is hamburger gravy. It has taken my some time to finally figure out how to make it the way we all like it but I think I have finally figured it out. This summer while he was on break from school he tried to make it a couple times to surprise me for lunch. Lets just say I was happy to see him take the time to try and make it, but he will need to practice more just like his mom needed to. For supper the other night he had two very large helpings. I thought he was going to be sick because of how much he ate and he thought he was going to be sick because of how much he ate. After about three hours he asked me when I would be making it again because he was hungry again. I guess that goes to show he is a growing boy who likes his mom's cooking especially when it is his favorite meal.

No comments: