Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Obesity Surgery

When it comes to being over weight I know exactly what it feels like. I have tried everything it seems like to lose weight but have had little success. While visiting JourneyLite's website, I found it very interesting and informative. I like how they offer a free seminar to those who may be interested in taking the next step in helping themselves get to the weight they have always wanted to be at. By going to their website and clicking on the free seminar icon you will be able to find the nearest city to you that will help explain LAP-BAND, an obesity surgery, what it can do for you, and whether or not it is the right thing for you. Another thing I like about JourneyLite is all the information they offer from support groups, recipes, tips for success, nutrition education, and much much more.

No comments: