Tuesday, September 18, 2007

O. J. Simpson

I am really tired of hearing about O.J. Simpson in the news. My personally opinion of him is not very high. I really believe he murdered his ex-wife Nicole Brown and her boyfriend Ron Goldman. Ever since he was acquitted of this terrible crime he thinks he can get away with anything (even murder), which when he finally meets his maker he will regret. I am so glad that the police in Las Vegas are taking what has happened in that hotel room seriously and will hopefully be able to knock him off his high horse so that he may finally get what he deserves. I can only hope this will make him stop bulling people around and maybe knock that arrogant smile off his face. Lets hope this case makes it to trial and this jury will do the right thing and put him behind bars where he really belongs.

No comments: