Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Okoboji Weekend

This weekend is the weekend my whole family will go to Okoboji for our end of the summer get together. My parents purchased a timeshare there about 14 years ago. Ever since then my parents, sisters family, brothers family, and my family have spent quality time together for fun in the sun. As the years have gone by our families have grown, so this year my parents decided to rent another room for the weekend for our growing families to be able to expand and spread out some. During my years growing up we were always close with the Nelson family. So about three years ago they purchased a room just across the hall from my parents so their four children could come with their families also. What great fun we have sitting around reminiscing and catching up on things since the last time we saw each other. It will be so fun seeing everyone again. Can't wait to sit in the pool and watch all the kids and adults having so much fun.

No comments: