Saturday, September 22, 2007

Lampshade

Yesterday was city wide garage sales in my home town. Bobbi one of the ladies I work with and I decided we would each take about a 1/2 hour and go to this particular sale. I went first and picked up a few winter items for my daughters. When I came back to work I told her I didn't think there was much there for her granddaughters, but if she still wanted to go and check it out that was fine by me. I think it is so funny that what one person's opinion of junk is another's treasure. The first thing I see when she walks down the hall is a lampshade, which was a checker board with a matching base. To me it looked like junk and should have not even been sold at the sale, but it was Worth gold to her. I'm glad she decided to go to that garage sale so she could find that treasure.

No comments: