Friday, November 9, 2007

Dentemp

It’s been a few years now but I remember when my mom, sister, and I planned a weekend together shopping, when the worst thing happened, I lost a filling in my back tooth. Not only was my tooth very sensitive but it was also sharp against my tongue. My weekend shopping could have been saved if only I had known about Dentemp OS. This product says it will provide temporary relief of pain and discomfort in about 60 minutes, which would have helped take my mind off the lost filling while we were trying to have fun shopping and I would have been able to eat lunch within 30 minutes of applying. This product could have provided me with temporary dental repair until I was able to call my dentist and make an appointment to have my tooth fixed. Not only is this a quick and temporary repair for a lost filling but it is also a temporary fix for loose crowns or crowns that have come off. This product complies with FDA regulations, has been tested for oral care, and is approved for over-the-counter sales. The next time you find yourself unable to get to your dentist, whether it’s because you are out of town or it’s after business hours, trying Dentemp OS may be just what you need until you see you regular dentist.

No comments: