Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sweeney Todd

I think Johnny Depp has become an actor to compete with. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is one of my favorite movies in which Johnny Depp starts as Willy Wonka. In this particular movie I love it when Willy Wonka finally realizes that family is a good thing and he no longer needs to stay away from his father. All the characters in this movie and how he interacts with them will keep your interests throughout the whole movie. I also really like to watch the Pirate of the Caribbean movies in which he plays Captain Jack Sparrow. He does a wonderful job. Part of what makes this movie so great, are the costumes, the scenery, and all the action. My favorite scene in The Pirates of the Caribbean, The Curse of the Black Pearl, is at the end when Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann save him from sure death. In this movie I also believe he learns about what family and friends are all about. His newest movie, due out in theatres December 21, 2007, is sure to be exactly what I would expect from any Johnny Depp film. To learn more about his latest movie visit the official Sweeney Todd movie site. Here you will be able to see exactly what all the excitement is about his newest movie. Also visit Sweeney Todd on MySpace to see what all the buzz is about. I’m sure I won’t be disappointed in this movie directed by Tim Burton, starring Johnny Depp, who has become such a great actor.



No comments: