Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Digital Cameras

My husband and I are expecting our fourth child due in January. One of the fun things about having a new baby is catching all their important milestones with pictures and by making home videos as they grow up. Our digital camera has been through a lot of pictures having three children already. One of my favorite pictures is of my daughter Becca playing in a large pile of leaves last fall. I had a lot of fun editing the picture to just the way I wanted it and than printing it off right away to hang it on my wall. What I like the most about digital cameras is being able to see how your picture turned out right away, saving it or choosing to delete it and taking a new picture, instead of waiting for your film to come and hoping they all turned out okay. For Christmas this year I asked for a camcorder. With everyone getting so busy in all kinds of different activities I want something more modern than what we already have. I would like a camcorder that records straight to a DVD or hard drive and is small in size so I can carry it in my purse or pocket. I have looked a several different models and am trying to choose between a JVC or Sony model. I am looking forward to recording our new baby’s arrival so I hope my Christmas wish comes true.

No comments: