Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Mist by Stephen King

Stephen King has to be one of the all time best writers for horror books which almost always turn into award winning horror movies. They always leave me on the edge of my seat, just waiting to see what is going to happen next. One of my all time favorite movies by Stephen King is the Green Mile. In this movie you still have the suspense of what will happen next. Good versus evil with neither of them really winning. Anytime this movie is on TV my husband and I are compelled to watch. I am really excited about seeing his next movie, which will be in theaters on November 21, 2007. The Mist by Stephen King has everything one would expect it would have. This movie will have you sitting on the edge of your seat, wondering what is going to come out of The Mist? What is happening to the people who do venture outside? When you finally do realize who or what is in the Mist you will start to wonder why they are here and what do they really want. By going online to watch the trailers you will find out just how suspenseful of a movie The Mist is going to be. I bet just by watching the trailers you will want to be one of the first people to see this movie when it comes out in theatres.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I've read "The Mist" a dozen times since the early 1980's. What drives me crazy each time is the last page... "Two words that sound a bit alike. One of them is hope." Whatever do you think those two words were?