Monday, August 11, 2008

Change of Plans

I didn't really know what to make for supper tonight, so I decided it would be Goulash. I started to brown the hamburger in the microwave and tried to boil water on the stove for the noodles. No matter what I tried to do the stove would not light (we have a gas stove). I forgot my husband had told me the night before that he had shut the gas off to the house so he could change the copper lines. Boy did that mean I had to rethink my supper plans, so Taco night it was. This is something I don't need the stove for, I could use the microwave to cook it all. I guess in the long run it made for an easier meal, with less clean up, and the kids liked the Taco's way better then if I would have made the Goulash. I guess we will save the meal for later in the week.

No comments: