Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New School Year

I can't believe it's that time of year again, the start of a new school year. My children will be in 8th, 6th, and 3rd grade. My, where has the time gone. I think Cole is looking forward to starting, but not for the classes or schoolwork, he is looking forward to football games and hanging out with his friends. Alli, well it's hard to know what she is thinking as she is Autistic and non-verbal. I think she is looking forward to school however. She likes to keep busy with her ABA program and loves being around her friends. Becca, who is my 3rd grader can't wait to go back. She loves her teacher and she is also anxious to be back with all of her friends. Getting back into the grove of homework and not sleeping in will be hard for all of them. I give them about a week and it will be like they never had a summer break and we will be off and running with what I hope will be a great school year.

No comments: