Tuesday, August 26, 2008

the fat loss guru

Back in January Dru came into our lives. This makes baby number four for me. I love her dearly, but with each child I have definitely added to my waistline, thighs, and okay my behind also. It seems no matter what diets I have tried, the weight just doesn’t want to come off. Part of my problem is I love food way too much, so when it comes to dieting, which requires eating less, it just makes me all the hungrier. Diabetes is a disease the runs in my family. My grandfather and mom have Diabetes and I also had Gestational Diabetes with my last two pregnancies, so I know that I must lose the weigh I have gained and keep it off to help stop the cycle of me also getting Diabetes.

I have tried Weight Watchers a couple of times. At first the weight seems to come off fast and I get excited because I think this diet will finally work out for me, but then it always seems like I come to a stand still and I then get very frustrated which causes me to lose my focus. I have seen Jenny Craig advertised on TV, however I really don’t want to spend a whole lot of money on monthly enrollment fee’s nor do I want to pay for their food that you must eat to be a success in their program. I don’t want to be tied down to only certain kinds of foods. Especially ones that come straight out of a box, I really don’t understate how eating out of a box can be that healthy.

Recently I found the fat loss guru. This seems like a diet which could really help me out. He focuses on eating foods more often through out the day. He lays out his dieting plan in a simple ultimate diet handbook, which explains his fat burning theory. Being able to follow his simple steps and being able to eat more through out the day might be just what I need to jump start my weight loss and lead me down the path to a healthier lifestyle.

No comments: