Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fresh Paint

I finally got the painting done that I have wanted to get done for the last nine months. I had no kids at home so I was able to get the walls painted. The kids are back in school, which means time for mom to get a few things done around the house while they are away.

It's a good feeling to have fresh paint on the walls, it make everything look so clean and fresh. I always think while I'm painting that we really never know how dirty our walls are until we get up close and personal with them. After painting them I can definitely sat it was really time to get this job done. I also decide to paint the outside door the same color as my living room walls. I think I like it, I just haven't decided for sure yet. The next time I paint I may have to choose a different color as I have had this shade of brown for a few years now. Oh well, I like the color and it goes well with my furniture.

1 comment:

Easton Taylor said...

super p force 160 mg Tablet is a combination of two medicines used in the treatment of premature ejaculation in adult men. It increases blood flow to the penis to help men get an erection. it treats erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation.