Thursday, August 28, 2008

Shoe Shopping

Alli has finally out grown her tennis shoes from last year. I didn't realize how tight they had become until just the other day. I did find a pair of Nike shoes that were hand me downs from her cousin, however they were a size too big, so tonight John and I went shopping for some new shoes for Alli. We did find a pair we are hoping will fit her, but we will have to wait to try them on her in the morning when she wakes up.

We hit the jackpot though as John got two new pairs of shoes, a pair of tennis shoes and a nice pair of casual shoes. I also found a pair of brown high heel boots that were on sale, so of course I just had to get them. (Happy birthday to me.) Good thing the store we went to was having buy one get one 1/2 off. Okay so we would have spent less money had there not been a sale, we would have just gotten Alli shoes. I guess that's what sales are for, getting people to spend money they weren't expecting to spend just to make us think we were getting a good deal.

1 comment:

Kim Gail said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.