Monday, August 4, 2008

Medical Supplies

Diabetes is a medical condition that runs in my family. My grandpa and mom have had this disease for many years now. With my last two pregnancies I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes, which means the chance of having type II diabetes is probably inevitable for me. Having the knowledge I do about diabetes I am relieved there are place to purchase diabetic supplies such as test stripes and syringes online from the convenience of home. Allegro Medical has had over one million customers and is one of the largest independently owed online retailers in the United States. They first launched their online store in 1998 selling all types of medical equipment. They have now expanded to include over 55,000 products such as exercise equipment, dietary supplements, outdoor gear, and baby supplies just to name a few of the products they have to offer.

No comments: